Please contact us, or fill out the form below for more information.
1881 DIXIE HIGHWAY
MON - FRI
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Thinking about joining our team?
Current Job Openings:
Seeking Project Architect
PCA Architecture is a small and nimble firm looking to expand our team. You will get to work on a little bit of everything from schools, to projects at the airport, to adaptive reuse projects in Over-the-Rhine.
· Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of Existing Conditions, Preliminary Design, Schematic Design, and Construction Drawings and Documents, throughout the project life cycle on a variety of project types.
· Experienced performance for all phases of architectural drawings including planning, designing, and production.
· Ability to perform Zoning Ordinance and Building Code analyses and apply the provisions of these items as they affect compliance depicted within the Construction Documents.
· Ability to perform Construction Administrative duties.
Ideal Candidates with the following experience requirements:
· 10 year’s commercial architecture experience.
· Ability to work independently
· Knowledge of retail and commercial architecture industry.
· Knowledge of construction document preparation.
· Knowledge of building codes, handicap accessibility guidelines, and zoning ordinance requirements.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills as well as problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
· The ability to take the lead on multiple projects.
· Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, building codes, regulations, and quality standards.
· Advanced communication skills and project management skills.
· Experience thoroughly detailing a project.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Revit a plus.
Registration Requirements: Registered Architect or on track for licensure
· Competitive Compensation
· Health Care – Medical/Prescription Drug Coverage
· SIMPLE Plan with Company Matching Contributions
· Vacation & Company Holidays