"A place where ideas are born and fermented."
With the desire of becoming a net zero school, Turkey Foot combines many "green" initiatives in order to achieve this goal.
Looking to upgrade the existing school along with the athletic facilities, Dixie Height's renovation took place over four phases.
Scott High School's renovation comprises the athletic facility as well as the building itself.
The primary goal for Sixth District was to utilize existing unused space and also to expand the existing campus.
Combining a desire to have additional program space and a true front facade, Beechgrove's needs were fulfilled in this addition.
With high performance in mind, Caywood's end result incorporates many sustainable features that make it energy efficient.
Guardian Angels needed a multi-purpose building which involved the combination of an auditorium and gymnasium into one program.
The band room was a major priority as the former was in the lower level of the building with an unaccessible route.
With the pursuit to embrace the practice of sustainable design, US Bank has achieved the goal of making their new branches LEED certified.
Originally used as a car dealership and later as a beer distributer, this historic building was the perfect setting to put the first authentic Hofbrauhaus in North America.
Capturing the essence of an authentic beer hall, this restaurant features design motifs, fixtures and detail native to German heritage.
Similar to Pittsburgh, Hofbrauhaus Columbus captures the German heritage, design and layout combined with authentic German food and beer brewed on-site.
This was an expansion to their existing Sharonville facility. The program consisted of Men's and Women's Locker Rooms, Kitchen and Cafeteria.
St. Barnabas was a new church along with parish facilities. The design details include a stone exterior, natural lighting, hardwood ceilings and an exposed wood truss system in the main sanctuary.
Focusing on lighting to accent the detail of the church, this complete restoration brought vibrance back to the interior.
Looking for a fresh contemporary feel, Lakeside's nave was transformed with clean lines, accent lighting, and new furniture and interior finishes.
Almost completely destroyed by a fire, First Baptist was rebuilt with as much as could be salvaged from the original structure.
Listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, Cathedral Basilica is truly a crown jewel in downtown Covington.
This office addition included a new meeting room with kitchen, council store, library, and storage.
The Rhonda and Larry Sheakley Boys and Girls Club opened to coincide with the Major Leage All Star game held in Cincinnati.
Facing from the south facade of Main Terminal, the addition provided the required dedicated screening space, increasing security screening lanes from nine to twenty-two.
This was a rehabilitation of a Second Empire duplex built in 1885 in the Historic Helentown Neighborhood in Covington.
Neighborhood Foundations goal is to provide affordable and attractive housing for a wide demographic.
Once part of Covington Independent Schools, Fifth District School was renovated into Senior Housing.
Once part of Covington Independent Schools, Thomas Edison School was renovated into 26 affordable and attractive housing units while preserving this 1930's art deco building.
Originally constructed in 1856, this was a complete renovation of a significant structure listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The Life Learning Center, formerly the Stewart Iron Works Building, is an adaptive re-use project which provides services for at-risk individuals.
Home of the first commercially refrigerated building in the country, the Ice House was in pressing need of a rehabilitation.