Seeking Project Architect and Project Manager
PCA Architecture is a small and nimble firm looking to expand our team. You will get to work on a little bit of everything from schools, to projects at the airport, to adaptive reuse projects in Over-the-Rhine, to breweries. You will gain experience on every project type ...from down and dirty developer projects to high design award winning architecture. We offer a lot of space for mentorship and unlimited growth for the right motivated individual.
Ideal Candidates with the following experience requirements:
Commercial architecture experience.
Experienced performance for all phases of architectural drawings including planning, designing, and production.
Ability to perform Zoning Ordinance and Building Code analysis and apply the provisions of these items as they affect compliance depicted within the Construction Documents.
Ability to perform Construction Administrative duties.
Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, building codes, regulations, and quality standards.
Proficient in Revit
Registration Requirements: Registered Architect or on track for licensure
· Competitive Compensation – Let’s be honest, we do it for the love of buildings, but we’ve also got mouths to feed and plane tickets to Paris buy. Our goal is to provide financial security, that is why we offer job security if you rock at what you do and provide leading base pay with year-end bonuses.
· Health Care – One of the biggest expenses for people right now. Let us take this one off your plate. We provide Medical/Prescription Drug Coverage.
· And because you might want to be sipping Corona’s on a beach in Costa Rica in your 80’s, we’ve got you thinking about retirement and helping you out by putting some cash in your retirement account for you. We offer a SIMPLE Plan with Company Matching Contributions
· Vacation & Company Holidays
· Flexible Lifestyle: We work hard and play hard. We know all about baseball practice, soccer practice, fantasy football leagues, etc. and we get it – someone has to be a part-time Uber driver for those kids and someone has to be in the stands for the UC football game.